Make the most of your membership! Volunteer to serve on an AIMSE Committee. For more information, contact the committee chairs listed below or contact AIMSE at (703) 234-4098 or email your inqury to email@example.com
- Outreach to alternatives segment of institutional investing industry
- Organizing the program for the Annual AIMSE/P&I Hedge Fund Conference
Annual Conference Committee
- Organizing the program for the Annual Conference
- Oversees nomination and selection process of Richard A. Lothrop Award and Friends of AIMSE Award.
- Organizing the program for the AIMSE Canadian Conference
- Board liaison
- Membership development beyond Toronto environs (liaison with membership committee)
- Oversees the development of the AIMSE Advisor and maintenance of the AIMSE website as well as media relations and legislative issues if necessary.
- Organizing the program for the AIMSE/Wharton Institute
Fall Conference Committee
- Organizing the program for the Fall Conference
- Financial Oversight
- Coordination with Management firm and Executive Committee
- Membership development
- Pro-active Growth Program
- Regional Events (Coordinator- Tim McAvoy)
- Venting potential Board and Executive Committee members as well as oversees Board succession.
Regional Events Committee
- Organizing & development of content for regional workshops & networking events.
Strategic Planning Committee
- Working on the development of future programs and initiatives to provide continued value to the membership.
Vendor Relations Committee
- Works to insure that our partners and sponsors receive value and recognition from their participation.